Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tu dede mera saath

U know baby. I will be there for u, I may not say the right thing all the time, but wen i say i luv u... I miss u,wish to spend my future wd u....i always mean it...
v may fight...v irritate each other...i m sorry for da moments i make u angry..or wen i shout on u..but i wanna b wd u always..... it is u as a person, the way u make me smile, the way u make me complete, the way i feel when u lay next to me... it's u... i can't ask for anything more...♥
nothing has been so important to me ever before...bcz i hadn't got sumbdy lyk u...whum i luv more then i cud define ....and wen i say i wanna b wd u forever .. i mean to marry u....hav babies wid u... to spend my future wd u....and importantly to grow old wd u....our luv stry may not b romeo n Juliet...Cinderella and princess.. but i want to have a luv stry lyk my mum n dad...my grandma n grand paa....who had stayed wd each other....in real sense...:)

~~~~~
Tu dede mera saath tham le haath
Chahe jo bhi ho baat Tu bas de de mera saath ! --
(unknown :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment